Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Living Large

This is what a pizza delivery guy told DH and I one night after we had spent the day weeding, mowing, mucking chicken coops and all the other joys that come with living in the country and were too tired to cook dinner. We both looked at each other, thanked him and agreed. We were living large. Now I feel even larger. Thank you Vogue Knitting.

So, instead of the swatching I should be doing....I want to share this.




You may remember it from this stage.




Needless to say, I am very excited. It is in the newest issue of Vogue Knitting which just hit my mailbox this morning.

I have been having a nightmare of a time trying to get the official page to upload to blogger so this is the best I can do right now.

Here is hoping you all had a lovely holiday and wishing you a Happy New Year.





3 comments:

our friend Ben said...

Same to you, Heidi!!! We think "More pizza for all!" would be a great motto for 2010.

TM said...

Thank you - the design is amazing!!! Happy New Year! Trish

Heidi said...

I actually had pizza 3 times this week and I could have had it more. Means a lot more time on the spinning bike. But I love me some pizza.

Trisha, thank you so much for your support. I am working on some others I hope you like.