Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Here we go

Feb.5, 2008

Well, Since I think about starting a blog many hours of the day I guess that means I should actually start blogging. I have some interesting knitting to share and may throw in pics of my kids and certainly my puppy Duncan. DH will be mentioned no doubt, as well as various gardening shots.

I am also on Ravelry as embracewe. So gone on over and have a look.

Very wet and gloomy in southwestern PA today and therefore a great day to spend knitting. Unfortunately have done very little of that today.Really need to get at the seed catalogs and start ordering if I want to start this years seeds soon.

Am working on a Harrisville Design called Latvian Garden cardigan which I am loving, loving, loving. It is a very pretty, incredibly interesting and fun design by Donna Kay. I am thoroughly enjoying their New England Shetland wool too. The colors are great and they flow through my fingers, great stuff.

Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista business ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you profit by the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg